ACP IV BACnet Gateway
The ACP IV BACnet® Gateway provides open protocol communication between LG air conditioning products and various brands of building automation systems to control and monitor up to 256 connected devices. Binary inputs can be read through any of 20 digital inputs with feedback through any of 4 digital outputs.
The ACP IV BACnet® Gateway conforms to ANSI/ASHRAE 135, version 1.0.
BACnet® is a registered trademark of ASHRAE.
BTL Product Listings
ACP IV BACNET GATEWAY
MODEL NO.: PQNFB17C2
CONSULT YOUR REP FOR PRICINGLOCATE A REP
EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
- Integrates Multi V and select Mini and Multi Split systems with third party building management systems.
- BTL certified (ASHRAE 135-2004) BACnet® Application Specific Controller (B-ASC)
- Supports registration as a foreign device
- 20 x 4 character LCD
- Indoor unit monitoring and group control
- Web access with user access control
- Operation and error history log
- Ten digital inputs and four digital outputs for device interlocking
Basic Unit Functions
- Operation – On/Off
- Mode – Auto/Cool/Dry/Heat/Fan Only
- Fan Speed – Auto/Low/Med/High/Power
- Louver Swing
Advanced Unit Functions
- Two Setpoint Auto-Changeover
- 200 Programmable Schedule Events with control of setpoint, On/Off, Mode, Fan Speed, Controller Lock, and Louver Swing
- Temperature Setpoint Range Limit
- Remote Controller Lock (All, Setpoint, Mode, Fan Speed)
- Occupancy (Occupied/Unoccupied)
- Software Device Interlocking
- Control and Scheduling of Digital Output Kit
- Peak Control
- Visual Floorplan Navigation