Real air cleaning that delivers real savings.
No degradation of airflow as the media ages.
Up to 100 times the dust holding capacity of typical
Low air pressure drop throughout the media life.
Inconsequential impact on IDU fan energy consumption.
High Potential to reduce the size and cost of the
Consult your Rep for pricing
Thoroughly Tested and Validated
• Single-Pass Particulate Removal (ASHRAE 52.2-2007 test protocol)
• Multi-Pass Particulate Removal – recirculation to equilibrium (AHAM Test Protocol)
• Gas Phase Contaminant Removal – Measured installation performance.
• Numerous published case studies
Easy to Engineer
• No more ASHRAE 62.2 calculations. Ask for a free AirQ™ report.
• Quick Select Table in the LG engineering manual matches these air cleaner models with the family of LG high static ducted units.
• Ultra Low profile for plenum heights down to 10”
• Choose close coupled to the air unit or mount remotely near the return air opening
• Shared or dedicated return air plenum and grille
Easy to Install
• Install without removing the T-Bar ceiling grid
• Drop-in return air plenum and grill accessory
• Light weight
• Easy plenum to air cleaner connection
• Discharge flange makes duct-work connection a breeze
• Transformer included – 208 to 24 volt control
• Media changes – every 4 years instead of every 1-2 months
• Easy media access without removing ceiling tiles through the accessory return air plenum
• No maintenance solid state electronics
• Eliminate the need to clean the return air duct system
|Download||Type||Category||Product Name||Model No.|
|Engineering Manuals||Air Technologies||Dynamic V8 Series Air Cleaners||N/A|
|Catalogs||Indoor Units||LG VRF Systems||N/A|
|Installation Manuals||Air Technologies||Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaners||N/A|
|Owners Manuals||Air Technologies||Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaners||N/A|
|Brochures||Air Technologies||Dynamic V8 VL Series Air Cleaners Brochure||N/A|